2017 news releases
- 02/15/2017—Charles Composite Squadron celebrates accomplishments
- The Charles Composite Squadron, a unit of the Maryland Wing, Civil Air Patrol, celebrated numerous member achievements and milestones on February 6, 2017.
- 02/10/2017—Maryland Wing supports the Maryland Engineering Challenges
- Civil Air Patrol members from Maryland Wing headquarters and the Howard Composite Squadron assist the organizers of the Electric Cargo Challenge, part of the Maryland Engineering Challenges held in the Baltimore Museum of Industry on February 5, 2017.
- 02/09/2017—Fort McHenry members recognized for achievements
- Four Civil Air Patrol members from the Fort McHenry Composite Squadron, part of the Maryland Wing, Civil Air Patrol, were recognized for their accomplishments during the unit’s January meeting.
- 01/24/2017—New joint Maryland Civil Air Patrol – Air National Guard operations trailer unveiled
- Prior to Inauguration Day, Maryland Wing, Civil Air Patrol communications staff visited Warfield Air National Guard Base in Middle River, Md., and saw the new joint Maryland Civil Air Patrol and Maryland Air National Guard operations trailer.